Reservations       Clinics       History       Home

The Friends of Georgian Court Welcome You

Included is information about the history of the court, Georgian Court University, any scheduled events and instructions for reserving the court. Please be aware there is a court fee for usage of the court. Visit our Reservations page for additional information.

About the Friends of Georgian Court

The Friends of Georgian Court work to promote play on the historic 1899 court, preserve the integrity and legacy of the court and foster interest and enthusiasm for court tennis within the Georgian Court University community.

About Georgian Court University

Founded in 1908 and sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Georgian Court University is a coeducational, forward-thinking institution. Located in Lakewood, NJ on a magnificent 156 acre estate formerly belonging to financier George Jay Gould, the campus is conveniently situated 60 miles from New York and Philadelphia and only 10 miles from the Jersey Shore. After a long history as a women's college with coeducational graduate programs and undergraduate evening programs, Georgian Court became fully coeducational in 2013. Visit for more information.